- 4 salmon fillets each cut into 4s
- 4 potatoes peeled, each cut into 4s and boiled until just cooked through
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Goan Cuisine Tandoori Marinade
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1 green chilli de-seeded cut into 4 pieces
- 4 pieces baking paper cut into 30cm x 30cm squares
- 4 pieces twine
- Oven on at 180 degrees
- Marinate salmon pieces in Goan Cuisine Tandoori Marinade, lemon juice and oil for at least an hour
- Place the following at centre at base of each paper: onions, potatoes and salmon topped with green chilli and fresh coriander followed by a pinch of salt
- Gather four corners of square paper and tie at the top with twine leaving space in the parcel for air movement within.
- Place on baking tray and in oven bottom shelf
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until fish is cooked through
- Present at table with scissors for guests to unwrap.
- Serve with fresh green salad, Goan Cuisine’s Mango Chutney or Chilli and Lime Sambal and naan bread/rice.