- 1kg chicken cubed
- 1/2 cup red lentils washed boiled and drained.
- 250gms frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 diced onions
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 jar Goan Green Curry
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Green chilli de-seeded
- Heat oil in saucepan and fry onions until brown.
- Add chicken and fry for a few minutes until chicken is sealed off.
- Add 1 jar Goan Green Curry, stir well and fry for a minute.
- Add hot water to cover and simmer with lid on until chicken is cooked through/tender.
- Stir through the spinach and lentils, chopped coriander and green chilli.
- Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
Serve with boiled red or white basmati rice and Goan Cuisine Lime Pickle or Green Chilli Jam.
- Cuts of chicken: boneless/skinless thigh, bone-in pieces, drumsticks, breast.