- 1 kg snake beans washed and finely sliced
- ½ a jar Goan Cuisine Chilli and Lime Sambal
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh frozen shredded coconut defrosted
- ½ cup cooking oil of your preference
- 2x large brown onions fine diced
- 1x large red capsicum
- Salt to taste
- Brown onions in hot oil in heavy broad based deep pan
- Add beans and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes stirring often
- Fold through shredded coconut, coconut milk and GC Chilli and Lime Sambal and simmer for 10 minutes on low covered. (If there is no liquid ½ cup water so it does not stick)
- Season with salt
Serve as a side salad warm or cold or a one bowl meal with glass noodles.
Brown 500 grams pork mince in oil and proceed with recipe above adding onions etc. Excellent filling for sliders.