- 2 medium brown onions finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil4 pork t
- rotters cut into quarters1 kg pork collar
- butt cut into large cubes1
- jar VINDALHO CURRY PAS
- TE4 Green Chili de-seeded
- 1 cup fresh chopped coriander
Heat oil in slow cooker or pressure cooker, add sliced onions and fry until golden brown;
Add pork and fry until sealed off and brown , stirring occasionally.
Add VINDALHO CURRY PASTE and coriander.
Mix well and fry on medium heat, stirring to prevent sticking. If necessary, sprinkle a little hot water.
When mixture looks “glazed” add water – enough to cover meat – and cook as per slow cooker/pressure cooker instructions until meat is falling apart and trotters gooey and soft.
Add chillies and season for salt if required.