- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables cooked and drained well
- 1 kg potatoes boiled until just cooked through and mashed
- 4 Green chillies de-seeded and chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1/2 cup poha (beaten rice available from Indian grocery stores)
- 4 pinches salt
- 2 tablespoons Goan Cuisine Tandoori Marinade
- Oil for shallow frying
Combine in large bowl: carrots, potatoes, peas, corn, chillies, coriander, bread, salt, flour, tomato paste, egg and GC Xec Xec Curry Paste.
Taste and add salt if required.
Add breadcrumbs gently while mixing the above, until the mixture holds together. [NOTE: Expect the mixture to be ‘sticky’].
Form a medium-sized ball of the mixture in your palm, using breadcrumbs to help shape the pattie. You can also use a spatula to shape the pattie on a cutting-board.
Fry cutlets in shallow oil in non-stick fry pan, only turning gently when one side is well-browned – to prevent patties from breaking up.