- 1 kg red meat, poultry or seafood of your choice (Chicken/Lamb/Pork /Prawns)
- 3 tablespoons Goan Cuisine Tandoori Paste
- 2 tablespoons Yoghurt
- Juice of a Lemon
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add the chicken/lamb/pork/prawns and refrigerate covered overnight or minimum 30 minutes.
Oven-roast in single layer or cook on bbq hotplate or grill.
- Chicken boneless/skinless thighs can be cut into bite sized pieces and threaded on skewers.
- French trimmed lamb cutlets are ideal. After marinating lamb chops wrap bone in foil
- Devein prawns and leave tail on
- Chicken wings scored through and baked
- Chicken Marylands scored and baked
- Quails halved and baked skin side up
- Duck Breasts skin on sealed off folded through marinade and baked