A flavoursome marinade with the distinctive warmth of red chillies and cloves.
- 1 kg your choice of meat/poultry/seafood/vegetable
- 3 tablespoons Goan Cuisine Tandoori Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Yoghurt
- Juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add your choice of meat/poultry/seafood/vegetable and refrigerate covered overnight or minimum 30 minutes.
- Oven-roast in single layer or cook on bbq hotplate/grill or oven.
Get in Touch
- Serve with steamed vegetables or green salad, and Goan Cuisine Spicy Mango Chutney, Green Chilli Jam or Tamarind Chutney.
- Chicken boneless/skinless thighs or breast cut into bite sized pieces and threaded on skewers
- Lamb fillet cubed and skewered and French trimmed lamb cutlets for bbq or oven
- Prawns – De-vein prawns and leave tail on
- Chicken wings scored through and baked
- Chicken Marylands scored and baked
- Quails halved and baked skin side up
- Duck Breasts skin on sealed off folded through marinade and baked
- Vegetable skewers – Mushrooms, Eggplant, Capsicum, Zucchini, Red onion, fennel bulb
- Root vegetables – Wedges of boiled potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, turnip or swede folded through marinade and baked