- 200g brown onions sliced
- 500g potatoes cubed and boiled until just done
- 1 kg whole deveined peeled uncooked prawns
- 1 bunch fresh coriander chopped
- 1 bunch English spinach washed drained and julienned
- 2 green chillies de-seeded and cut into strips
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ jar Goan Cuisine Xec Xec Curry Paste or less
- 1 tsp salt – or to taste
Boil cubed potatoes until just done, drain and keep aside.
Heat oil in large, heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions until well browned, stirring often.
Add the prawns and fry for 3-4 minutes or until sealed.
Add Xec Xec Curry Paste and green chilli and fry for further 3-4 minutes on low heat, stirring all the time to prevent the spices from sticking.
Stir in the potatoes, spinach and water to just cover and cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
Add chopped coriander and simmer for another 4 minutes
Taste for salt.