- 1 large onion diced
- 2 large potatoes cubed and boiled until just done
- 1 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 1 kg whole deveined peeled uncooked prawns
- 1 bunch fresh coriander chopped
- 1 bunch English spinach washed drained and julienned
- 2 green chillies de-seeded and cut into strips
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Goan Yellow Curry
- 1 tsp salt – or to taste
- Boil cubed potatoes until just done, drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in large, heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions until well browned, stirring often.
- Add the prawns and fry for a couple of minutes until sealed.
- Add 1 jar Goan Yellow Curry and green chilli and fry for a further minute on medium heat stirring gently.
- Fold in the peas, potatoes, spinach, chopped coriander and add water to just cover.
- Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Taste for salt.