- 1kg potatoes boiled, peeled cubed or mashed roughly
- 2 brown onions sliced
- 2 green chillies de-seeded and chopped finely
- 1 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 150 ml water
- 125 ml Canola oil
- 1/2 jar Goan Yellow Curry
- Heat oil in saucepan
- Fry onions until brown
- Add Goan Yellow Curry, water and green chillies and cook on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add potato, mix well, then add cider vinegar, fresh coriander, mint and stir well
- Bring up to heat and add salt to taste.
Enjoy in a bowl meal, in a wrap/slider or as a side.
- Add 1 cup green peas towards end of cooking
- Add 1 cup diced paneer at end of cooking
- Add 1 cup diced tempeh after onions
- Add 1 cup sliced mushrooms after frying onions
- Replace potato with sweet potato or half and half
- Add 250gms frozen spinach steam and drained towards end of cooking
Sorry, we couldn't find any products. Please try a different search.