- 5-6 Blue Swimmer Crabs cleaned (cut in half)
- 2 diced onions
- 1 jar Goan Green Curry
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 chopped green chilli
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- In heavy-based pot fry onion in oil on medium heat until well browned.
- Fold through 1 jar Goan Green Curry and fry for a minute.
- Add crab pieces and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Turn heat down to low and add 1 cup of water.
- Add coriander and green chilli.
- Simmer with lid on for 5 minutes until crab is cooked through.
- Check to ensure sufficient liquid, or add water if required.
- Add salt to taste and coconut cream, and simmer for further 5 minutes.